January 5, 2020 - news
2019: A Year in Review
We just wrapped up another year of hard work and success, and we owe a special thanks to you and your amazing support.
2019 was full of big moments for our company, and we want to share a few highlights that made this year one for the books.
Success by the Numbers
- Became a Certified B Corporation® and rolled out a new three-fold focus: people, planet, and profits
- Launched six new furniture pieces in our brand-new furniture category
- Acquired three new showrooms and increased our space by 36,000 square feet
- Obtained 15 new production facilities in 10 new countries
- Reached 2,836,027 people across all Malouf™ social media platforms
- Hired 89 new Malouf™ employees for a total of 476
- Welcomed five new partners of the Malouf Foundation
- Raised $117,255 for Utah Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
- Shifted flagship cause to fight child sexual exploitation
- Hosted first-ever Golf for Freedom event in Frazeysburg, Ohio
- Raised $33,619 at fourth-annual Art for CAPSA art auction and benefit dinner
- Celebrated 18 months of being OnWatch™
A Look Back at the Decade
Not only did we have a successful year, but we achieved a lot of milestones over the past decade. Here are a few memorable events from the 2010s.
- 2014: Unveiled new showroom at Las Vegas Market
- 2016: Moved into new corporate headquarters
- 2016: Founded the Malouf Foundation
- 2017: Adopted flagship cause to fight child sex trafficking
- 2018: Launched the OnWatch™ training
- 2018: Named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor®
- 2019: Completed a 100,000-square-foot building expansion
- 2019: Became a Certified B Corporation®
Thank you for another incredible year and an unforgettable decade. We can’t wait to see what we accomplish together in 2020 and future years.